24/7 loss reporting
Accidents happen. We are available if you need to report a claim. When an accident happens, regardless of who is at fault, clients should report their claim immediately and directly to Carolina Casualty.
- We understand truck claims and recognize that an integral part of superior customer service is fast and efficient claims handling. Our goal is to get our clients’ trucks repaired and back on the road as quickly as possible.
- Our seasoned claims professionals have an average of 20+ years of experience in transportation and insurance.
- Our nationwide catastrophic loss teams are comprised of attorneys, independent adjusters and accident reconstructionists who can respond immediately to the most serious claims and losses. Our experienced environmental claims specialist handles environmental exposures such as fuel spills, fires and contamination due to hazardous materials.
- Every claim is aggressively investigated and evaluated and meritorious claims are paid promptly and fairly. When the facts dictate, we will defend or deny all or part of a claim. Our claims staff, along with a carefully vetted panel of defense attorneys, is adept at managing litigated cases to achieve the best possible outcome on a case-by-case basis.
- Our Special Investigation Unit protects the interests of policyholders and consumers through proactive efforts to deter, detect and investigate potential insurance fraud.
- The Subrogation Unit works diligently to collect claims payments from responsible third parties and, when appropriate, return policyholder deductibles back to our insured customers.