Available in all states except Alaska, Hawaii, Massachusetts and Mississippi. Accounts written in Louisiana require a $25,000 deductible. Available exclusively to approved retail agents and brokers.
Target Classes of Business
- Charter and Tour Operators
- Municipal Transit Authorities
- Limousine Services
- School Districts
- School Bus Contractors
Ineligible Classes of Business
- Taxi Services
- Black or Silver Cars
- Airport Shuttles
- Non-Emergency Medical Vehicles
- Emergency Medical Vehicles
- Social Service Agencies
- Non-Yellow School Van Operations
- Party Buses
- Van Pools
Available Coverage Options
- Auto Liability Up to 10M
- General Liability Up to 10M
- Physical Damage
- Garage Liability
- Garage Keepers Legal Liability
- Extended towing
- Blanket additional insured
- Blanket waiver of subrogation including primary and noncontributory
- Identity theft expense reimbursement
- Hired and non-owned liability
- Excess physical damage catastrophe coverage
- Limited abuse or molestation coverage
- Convenient payment plans including both agent and direct bill options.
- Prompt and accurate state and federal filings are made the same day in most cases.
- A wide range of available endorsements to quickly meet the demands of today’s public transportation operations.
- Specialized claims service provided by an experienced team who understands your business and the importance of getting you back on the road.
- We offer comprehensive risk management expertise through Professional Safety Consulting, Inc. Available services include compliance reviews, safety evaluations, driver training meetings, loss history and accident trending analysis.
- Underwriting Team that is committed to a maximum 24 hour response time.
- Lytx DriveCam® Program.
- Carolina Casualty’s Service Commitment is a written promise to our customers as to servicing expectations during the policy term.