Available coverage options
- Auto Liability
- Physical Damage
- Motor Truck Cargo
- Trucker's General Liability
- Non-Trucking Liability
- Trailer Interchange
Optional endorsements available in most states
- Auto liability deductibles
- Hired auto physical damage
- Basket Deductible
- Blanket additional insured for general liability
- Employee benefits liability
Coverage enhancements available in most states
- Broadened pollution
- Blanket additional insured
- Blanket waiver of subrogation including primary and noncontributory
- Identity theft expense reimbursement
- Hired and non-owned liability
- Emergency travel reimbursement
- Combined deductible
- Downtime loss (business income)
- Glass deductible waiver
- No per-occurrence limit per location
- Rental reimbursement
- No towing and labor sublimit
- Binders, tarps, tie-downs, chains, etc.
- Personal property
- Electronic and transmitting equipment
Motor Truck Cargo
- Combined deductible
- Deductible reduction or waiver
- Diminishing deductible
- No theft restrictions or sublimits on target commodities
- Terminal coverage
- Special limits endorsement
- Customized cargo trip endorsements
- Convenient payment plans including monthly reporting of mileage, revenue or units.
- Prompt and accurate state and federal filings are made the same day in most cases.
- A wide range of available endorsements to quickly meet the demands of today’s trucking companies.
- Specialized claims service provided by an experienced team who understands your business and the importance of getting you back on the road.
- We offer comprehensive risk management expertise through a partnership approach, a custom servicing plan specific to your operation and loss control tools. Available services include compliance reviews, safety evaluations, driver training meetings, loss history and accident trending analysis.
- Carolina Casualty’s Service Commitment is a written promise to our customers as to servicing expectations during the policy term.
- A dedicated Service Team including the underwriter, claims liaison and risk management representative is assigned to each customer to ensure the best possible service.