Available coverage options
- Auto Liability
- Physical Damage
- Motor Truck Cargo
- Trucker's General Liability
- Non-Trucking Liability
- Trailer Interchange
Optional endorsements available in most states
- Auto liability deductibles
- Hired auto physical damage
- Basket Deductible
- Blanket additional insured for general liability
- Employee benefits liability
Coverage enhancements available in most states
- Broadened pollution
- Blanket additional insured
- Blanket waiver of subrogation including primary and noncontributory
- Identity theft expense reimbursement
- Hired and non-owned liability
- Emergency travel reimbursement
- Combined deductible
- Downtime loss (business income)
- Glass deductible waiver
- No per-occurrence limit per location
- Rental reimbursement
- No towing and labor sublimit
- Binders, tarps, tie-downs, chains, etc.
- Personal property
- Electronic and transmitting equipment
Motor Truck Cargo
- Combined deductible
- Deductible reduction or waiver
- Diminishing deductible
- No theft restrictions or sublimits on target commodities
- Terminal coverage
- Special limits endorsement
- Customized cargo trip endorsements
- Convenient payment plans including monthly reporting of mileage, revenue or units.
- Prompt and accurate state and federal filings are made the same day in most cases.
- A wide range of available endorsements to quickly meet the demands of today’s trucking companies.
- Specialized claims service provided by an experienced team who understands your business and the importance of getting you back on the road.
- We offer comprehensive risk management expertise through a partnership approach, a custom servicing plan specific to your operation and loss control tools that include J.J. Keller online videos and resources. Available services include compliance reviews, safety evaluations, driver training meetings, loss history and accident trending analysis.
- Lytx DriveCam® Program where Carolina Casualty subsidizes a portion of the cost.
- Carolina Casualty’s Service Commitment is a written promise to our customers as to servicing expectations during the policy term.
- A dedicated Service Team including the underwriter, claims liaison and risk management representative is assigned to each customer to ensure the best possible service.